Toy Box Toy Box

This is so cool! So much going on, sounds so clean too. This reminds me of Kirby for whatever reason.

Escape Escape

Song is op

RazondE responds:

this was before the nerf patch

Beginnings Beginnings

Thanks for the ear massage xD I needed that :D

Ninjamurai responds:

Always happy to be of service. Maybe I should quit making music and just start my own sound massage company, lol.

The One True Ham The One True Ham

Oh wow this sounds nice :) The production is near perfection. Good job man, now make this much longer!

Until we meet again . . . Until we meet again . . .

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy.

The description plus the song o.O

It does do a great job of being creepy xD

When I'm 64 When I'm 64

You really have the classic 8-sound down perfectly. I love how you add little things that classic 8/16 bit styles weren't capable of producing. Such as the sweet bass :)

Heartbreaker Heartbreaker

This is sad :/ Very emotional song which is pretty impressive because I constantly have trouble finding emotion in dubstep. and wow the last 40 seconds are phenomenal. How did you even do that? lol

CannonXIII responds:

This is a simple and not complex dubstep. I think that has something to do with the emotion this displays. Normal dubstep is hard to fit an appropriate since of sadness in it unless you're gonna spice it up with a different genre and leave some dub out. That's just what I did my good sir.

Forest Forest

A nice clean hip-hop beat. Am I really on Newgrounds? haha. Very nice work, I especially love the percussion in this one. I like how the snare is really only used for little fills here and there. This is so cool!

xVeteranReaperx responds:

Thx alot :) Really love feedback, good or bad :P I've recently started making music so this is a big step for me. I remember when I didn't even know how to add drums or in which order. But ty for the kind words hehe ;)

Keep Me Hanging On 16bit Keep Me Hanging On 16bit

This sounds amazing! Straight from the 80s! I love the sounds and mixing and just everything :) awesome work!

When I Return When I Return

Yay you finally did a song! and what an interesting song it is. It doesn't really sound like anything I've heard before which is a good thing. The song has intense atmosphere. The vocals are really mysterious and sound really megaphoned/radio like. Are some of the vocals backwards?

Now as for the mixing, I would turn the drums up quite a bit so they are more driving. As for the other instruments I think they would benefit greatly from some panning. Everything besides lead vocals, bass, and the kick drum/snare can be panned around and it will really make all the difference.

So yeah, I'm glad you finally made a song :)! Also, I didn't know you could play guitar! Keep at it man, If this is a song you made two years ago then I can't wait to hear something new :)

vishalhd responds:

Thanks alot for the review man! I always strive for something new and original, that's why I take so long to make a track. When I made this song, I didn't have a microphone, so I recorded it in my bathroom, using my cybershot camera, What your hearing is probably the reverb I added in, as well as the other stuff.

I tried to pan some of the guitars, like in the pseudo bridge/breakdown. But they were slightly out of phase. I will will attempt to redo the mastering and see if I can get it to sound better.

I can also play the acoustic guitar! :D :P But I have really trying to gear up with guitars, I have a youtube channel (VishalMediaMusic) where I do covers, but for some strange reason, I always do the audio perfect and screw up the video, and have sync problems *sighs* Poor Musicians problems.

Thanks alot for the review again man! :) Once I complete the newer song I am working on I will put it up here.